Step One: The Free Introductory Class
Schedule your Free Intro Class!!!!!!
Sign up for a “FREE INTRO CLASS” today! We will talk about what your fitness and nutritional goals are while helping you decinde on the right program that is tailored to meet your needs. Part of what makes FGFIT Inc. different from every other gym out there is the personal attention we give in talking about nutrition, goal setting and lifestyle. We will never pressure you to join nor will we ever hold you under a contract. If we aren't the right fit for you then we will help you find the right fit!
Step Two: Deciding Which Path to Take
Here we will decide if group class or one on one is the best direction for you!
Step Three: CrossFit
There are FOUR options for getting started on your journey at FGFIT Inc. Home of First Generation CrossFit. In order to ensure we start you off on the right path, completion of one of these options is MANDATORY before joining our group classes.
For more information about our introductory programs, see below. The FOUR options are:
Interested in joining but don’t have the time to fit in Foundations or Foundations Plus course? This class is designed to give you a 3-hour “crash course” in everything CrossFit. Come see what CrossFit is all about.
The Foundations Course is a Four session small group package with one of our fantastic trainers. Each session is approximately 60 minutes of personal instruction covering the fundamentals of CrossFit and all its movements. You also have the option to share this experience with up to two others at a discounted rate.
The Foundation Plus Course takes the four-session Foundations Course and stretches it out over 9 sessions for those who want additional one on one attention. Each session is approximately 60 minutes of personal instruction covering the fundamental movements of CrossFit. You also have the option to share this experience with up to two others at a discounted rate.
TEST OUT (EXPERIENCED CROSSFITTERS ONLY)
If you are an experienced CrossFitter you can “Test Out” of having to do Foundations or CrossFit 1 on 1 by passing a test. However, if you do not complete the test satisfactorily, you will need to go through Foundations or CrossFit 1 on 1
THE FOUNDATIONS CLASSES START BY:
• Introducing you to technique and mechanics at first, and will then intensify as the classes progress over the sessions
• The movements that you will be mastering will start out relatively non technical and will slowly be fine tuned to a more technical form
• It is imperative that attendance at every session is one hundred percent as these skills you will be learning build upon one another
• The more you put in to these SESSIONS, the more you will get out of them, at first you will be pushed within your comfort zone and as your skills improve so will the intensity you will be expected to put forth in each work out of the day
• Your success will be apparent with the shift in your body composition, one way to inspire motivation for this curriculum is to follow your success by watching your body change into everything you have always imagined